Hi there community

Options
Hi, I am pretty much at my witts-end and desperately need to lose weight - not just for my health, but for my sanity too!

I have a wonderful and supportive family with my wife and two youngest children. I am a disabled Army veteran having served 15 years for Queen and Country. I was sadly medically discharged as I have some very severe issues with my spine.

I’m just finishing my first week using MyFitnessPal with my first weigh-in tomorrow morning. Have to say that I am well impressed by the app so far. It’s amazing how supportive it can be for a computer program! 😊

I look forward to meeting you all and reading the many success stories there have been.

Replies

• forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    First, thank you for your service ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Second, it sounds like you’ve already gotten off to a good start with the week prior. Making friends and connections on here really helps to add to your support system. It’s great that you have that at home as well😊.
  • Tblackdogs
    Tblackdogs Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Remember that it takes some time so don't let your first weigh-in get you down or give you false hope. I weigh myself every day (just because I like it) and work very hard to understand that it's only a number. Eating the right amount of nutritious food is what is most important! And the weight loss will come!