NSV, and pics :)

Options
About a month and a half ago I started jogging, Not really to lose weight, but to tone up, and feel better about myself. I haven't changed my eating habits too drastically, except I try not to indulge in as much junk and fast food as I used to. However, my jogging has increased drastically, and I can now run at 7mph for 20 minutes straight, and run for 35 minutes straight as well. I do this about 5 times a week.

I haven't weighed myself. Not in the beinning, and not now, because numbers on the scale frustrate me, and I really don;t want to be negative on this journey. BUTTTT I did try on some old clothes that fit me last year, and didn;t fit me in the beginning of the joureny, and I can actually do them up, without sucking in, and they are not so tight it hurts. YAY. The best part, is last year when I worked my butt of to get into these clothes, after having a baby, I was nearly starving myself. Now I eat so much, but have a good routine down, which I think must help my body's metabolism.

Anyways, here's a picture of my before and after. Before is on the left, in case the results are so miniscule you can;t tell! haha.

0066-1-1.jpg

I will keep on going, and hopefully by my wedding day in 3 months, I'll be more confident than ever!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!