September Shredders

Options

Replies

• Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Just finished D4 L1 :) keep up the great work guys!!!!
  • madbeach9
    Options
    D3L1 completed. Still had to rest a couple times & can't do all the pushups yet. Still feel good afterwards!
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Day five level one completed. feeling great really enjoying it this time although those push ups are still a killer.
  • CelenaOlson
    Options
    Bad day yesterday, totally fell off track food wise, and exercise!!! Didn't do my shred. About to do it now.
  • Faery7
    Options
    Just completed L1D5... even though I was hungover lol... yay me!
  • madbeach9
    Options
    D4L1-seemed tougher than days 2&3. Did more push-ups (not all of them yet) & took less breaks. Getting there.
  • Liss416
    Options
    Day 12(I think)? Level 2 completed. Was going to do Level 3 this morning until I realized that my cable on demand doesn't have Level 3 available. I just ordered the dvd from netflix, so I'm going to stay on 2 for a couple more days... maybe by then I'll be able to do the v lift and raise the weights up to eye level...
  • Faery7
    Options
    Completed L1D6 :) getting ready for L2 soon enough
  • Samhally
    Options
    To like this DVD. I really like the feel after a good workout, like I've accomplished something. I've committed to doing it twice a day plus walking every morning (and a little jog if i can work it up with the stroller lol). My husband said I'm becoming addicted, but as someone who was previously obese for almost 10 years and now the lowest weight since 11th grade...I think it's a good addiction. And quite frankly it's better than being obsessed with bad foods (like I was!). Anyone else doing the shred more than once a day?
  • cookie241
    Options
    Had an enforced rest day off the shred yesterday, was really busy day with the family, my eldest son had his first football match of the season etc but i did manage to get a 5k run done so i suppose thats not too bad. Finished day 6 today still feeling great about it trying to do it everyday does get a little boring though might see if i can get another JM dvd to alternate with after doing a full 30 days.
  • Erica_78
    Erica_78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am about to do Day 7, but for some reason I do not feel as though I am burning tons of calories. I am burning close to 175 a workout. I am contiplating doing it twice a day. When I did 6 week 6 pack, I would burn twice the amount of calories but that workout is 36 minutes long with warm up and cool down. 30 day shred is so much easier to sneak into busy schedules. I wonder if I should just move up to Level 2 already or do Level 1 twice a day. Does anyone know how may calories on average that people are burning on Level 2, or is it roughly the same as Level 1?
  • Liss416
    Options
    I'm having a low motivation day today... I will shred today... but not for awhile.... stayed up a smidge too late last night watching football... i'm paying for it now... Samhally... great job... lowest weigh since 11th grade? that's fantastic!!!
  • madbeach9
    Options
    Haven't shredded for TWO days!!! Back on track tomorrow.
  • Faery7
    Options
    Day 7 - check! ;)
  • Samhally
    Options
    Thanks Liss! Day 5 today and I can def tell a difference In endurance. And my 'sissy' pushups are getting better lol
  • cookie241
    Options
    Day 7 today my muscles are killing me from doing a 5k on sun then, the shred plus walking plus netball yesterday, i still intend to get it done today will post when i've done it if i can move lol!
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I am loving the shred. I thought level 1 would be very hard for a beginner with all of those pushups, but I'd been used to doing loads of pushups from body attack. Def agree with others though that level 2 is soooo much harder! I hate all of the plank moves but I am getting better at them - I get awful carpet burns on my hands though from the walk out pushups so def can't do it every day. I like to mix it up with my other exercise though. Well done shredders! :)
  • Liss416
    Options
    Phew... did level 2... I'm definitely starting 3 tomorrow. (My cable on demand has 1 and 2 but no 3)... Has anyone done 3 yet? I'm nervous... Must go... have a great day all!
  • cookie241
    Options
    Day seven done went for a long walk then got back and did the shred not sure whether the walk helped or hindered my aching muscles!