NSV: My pants from 2 years ago fit!

Today a pen exploded all over my last pair of work jeans that fit and weren't too big. I dont have the money to replace them so I went through my closet with my seasonal clothes and my pants that havent fit in over a year. I've lost over 30 pounds so I figured hey!why not try them on! THEY FIT!!!! My husband heard me scream with joy and came running in thinking something happened, and we did a happy dance! Just needed to share my NSV!

Also wanted to brag about my healthy choices cabinet I designed. A separate shelf in the kitchen that has all my snacks in serving sizes on it-peanuts, pistachios, cashews, jerky, applesauce, fruit, green tea, water packets, protein shakes and my cauliflower flour cheezits, to help me make better food choices and to keep out of the junk food cabinet in the house where I my roommates and husband have their sweets, chips and my baking stuff hide. It's a wonderful reminder to chose healthy foods daily and keeps me out of their closet of cr*p.

Replies

• AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    Congrats! - I am still waiting to fit into my "tiny shirt", and I am sure I'll scream too, when I do.

I love that healthy choices cabinet you described and am intrigued by the existence of "cauliflower flour cheezits".
  • BrittanyFarrell1
    BrittanyFarrell1 Posts: 25 Member
    They're by "Real food from the ground up" I found them by accident looking for those pretzel and cracker things. The line gas a bunch of different snack foods. Its vegan, dairy, and gluten free
  • AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    Sounds awesome. - And like something I probably won't find here in NZ. Still, you never know. πŸ™‚
  • BrittanyFarrell1
    BrittanyFarrell1 Posts: 25 Member
    I've seen some similar at Aldi if you have an aldi nearby
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Excellent β­β­πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰