Looking for Inspiration

Options
I been a member of MFP for several months. I haven't been logging to well and relized that my wife was doing a lot better at it than me. She logs daily and has found a great network of friends here that keeps her coming back to the site everyday to help her get through the next step. I figured that since I been having trouble logging excercise and my calories then maybe I should model her. Just looking for that extra push and incentive to keep me logging and going. I don't need to lose a lot of weight but have really been working at getting my body fat down and putting on some lean muscle.

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Make MFP part of your routine. Just like eating breakfast, taking a shower, etc. When you make time for it - pretty soon it is a habit and you'll do it without even thinking about it. :)

Good Luck to you! You can do it! :)
  • vibral
    Options
    I think it's great that your trying to "keep up" with your wife (for lack of better terminology). For years I tried to journal my foods and exercise but I just couldn't do it. It was too annoying to carry around a little notebook or try to remember everything for when I got home. This site is my fresh start. And hopefully finding other like minded people will be that extra nudge as well! Good luck!
  • tcarnes72
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement gonna give it a try see how it goes!