Excited

Options
Hello I'm new to MyfitnessPal.com and I'm excited about loosing some of this weight :-) Do you guys have any great tips. This websites seems to be very detailed and can't wait to see my resluts

Replies

• raydeb
    raydeb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wellcome only tips I have are count food everyday up exersize and keep going all the Best results take time................
  • tebbs915
    tebbs915 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This tool is really helpful, and like the last user said, you must be diligent about tracking your food and exercise. I've gotten into the habit (since I have the app for both my iPod and Droid) to enter my food right after I eat, that way I don't forget to. Also, you might consider getting a heart rate monitor because the estimations for calorie burns on here are grossly under calculated. I find that I burn almost 200 more calories than it shows.

Hope this helps!! Good luck!! :smile:
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Welcome to your new life :-)

And....my advice is plan your days food in the morning in your diary...for the day.

My reasons are when I wake up and turn on my pc I am not hungry...so I can make good decisions and look at the whole day.

So, I plan my day and then as exercise comes into it...I add those calories and then maybe add some snacks.

BTW My MFP is 1200 cals a day plus exercise.

It isn`t so hard, just make a plan x
  • foxylady001
    Options
    Hi,My name is Anna and I am at my heaviest ever!!! Any help,advice, recipes etc do and don'ts with regard to so called diet foods please let me know.Need all the help I can get.:laugh: