shoot. I need to lose 110 lbs

Options
:sad: yup. you read that right. what can I say?

Replies

• RhiannaMae
    Options
    :sad: yup. you read that right. what can I say?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have alot to lose myself. Joining MFP was the best thing I could have done. Just under 2 months in and I have lost lost lost and gained a ton of supportive friends! You can do this, I won't lie it is hard, but it will be the hardest most satisfying lesson ever!

Hang Tough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    well i need to lose over 110 lbs and that's after i lost some already, so what can i say... you've come to the right place and from here you have no much options but lose them pounds :wink:

welcome to MFP and enjoy your stay! :flowerforyou:
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey! No one will tell you it will be easy, but with MFP it ALMOST is!:laugh:

You can do this!:bigsmile:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love your profile. You will do great on this site. Best of luck.

Kathy
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    well let's get started!!!:flowerforyou: WELCOME!!

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    I don't think shoot ing anything is going to help but good luck don't get arrested
  • shannan74
    shannan74 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Log in your food , read your labels and stop yourself from plopping on the couch. Keep Moving Start low and build on it every day.

Don't estimate your food diary. Look it up and be as accuarate as possible. Measure your food!

Good Luck

Shannan
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Log in your food , read your labels and stop yourself from plopping on the couch. Keep Moving Start low and build on it every day.

Don't estimate your food diary. Look it up and be as accuarate as possible. Measure your food!

Good Luck

Shannan

Great Advice.
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Good Luck

Shannan

Great Advice.

That has been the BEST tool I have found here....the Food Database. Measuring and logging your food will make all the difference in the world. Don't guess either. Accurately measure.
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    you can do this.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    well if you really do shoot and actually hit someone, you will probably go to prison.....I love a good prison movie and I dont recall any fat convicts,....probably because the food is icky and they dont give you much....but shooting someone is not nice...so rob a 7-11..I hate those stores... and go to prison for a few years and lose weight! bingo....

no seriously...read alot on the internet....eat good food just less than before and exercise...start slowly and keep going! BINGO...
  • indianagranny
    Options
    I agree with Shannan - very good advice. I just started this site and love it. Do measure and record everything. I have set slow personable goals for each day and moving them up as I acheive them. Good - luck.
  • jvandertuin
    Options
    I think you will hear over and over again...this site is amazing, (as long as you use it). I religiously log ALL my food and exercise and it is a big wake up call as to how many calories I like to eat. Now, because I'm accountable, I say to myself, "Do I really want that food, I have to log it and look at the numbers!"

Start slow, you didn't put the weight on overnight and it won't come off overnight! There are some really amazing people on this site who understand what you are going through and can help you through the rough spots, they have been there too!

YOU CAN DO IT!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome and just know you can do this!!

I lost 135!!! :wink:

Good luck!! :bigsmile: