Weight loss buddies?? 37 lbs down, 65 to go.

Options
I need someone motivated, pragmatic people that can have fun casual conversation as well as check in on health and fitness goals.
I'm 5'5".. want to get down to 115.. trying to get myself able to do the splits.. starting to bellydance.. will start pole dance classes once I have a pole for my house (terrible memory).. will start roller skating once it's not icy out...
I'm trying to pick up a bunch of new habits and hobbies as well. So people that like learning new things??
((I rarely rarely rarely respond to 'hey how are you/what's up' unless you're an old friend))

IMG-20210128-093202-417.jpg

Replies

• Bigstuff1980
    Bigstuff1980 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm in south Carolina. I have about 75 lbs to lose. I just went for a walk for a little exercise.
  • Rh1aB1a
    Rh1aB1a Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm the same height as you! My goal weight is 130 though. I have 18 more pounds to go. I would love to be friends :smiley:
  • tejeshteja
    tejeshteja Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 186 lbs and want to loose 40lbs. I saw that you already lost 37 and good luck for your.
    Can you help me to reach my goal,
    New to MyFitnessPal.
  • therealshaylieb
    therealshaylieb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello when I started I weighed 189 I am not 178 my first goal was 165 because I have very low self esteem about how I look and I didnt think I could do it so who knows maybe I will start having a higher goal for myself
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    I like your outlook of trying new activities.

I'm way shorter than you (4'11"), but my 1st goal is 115 (I'm at 123 right now), so I thought we could get there together.
    I'm focusing my energy right now on eating at a deficit and lower carbs, so I haven't been working out that much YET.

I haven't done a split in several years, but I'd like to get back there.
    I'm also working on doing handstands.
    My other goal is to get to 10 pull ups (my best was 8).
  • B1G_FN_R0B
    B1G_FN_R0B Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work😎🔥