James Durbin fans out there?

Options
c2sky
c2sky Posts: 487 Member
Did you hear? I go out into the mountains for a few days. And while I'm gone, James Durbin signs a record deal! Record due in November. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else excited, or is just me?????????

Replies

• glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Wow didn't know that either. He should have won though in my opinion!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Oh YAAAAAAAA. . .. . Thanks for that. . . love James Durbin. . . . . I am so excited now. . Who did he sign with? ? ? Do you know?
  • danimcgov
    Options
    Sooooooooooooo excited! Can't wait! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • c2sky
    Options
    Deal with:
    "If you missed yesterdays announcement, James Durbin has officially signed with Wind-up Records.
    He will be managed by 19 Entertainment’s President, Iain Pirie, GM Josh Klemme and Red Light Management’s Mark DiDia. “Wind-up Records isn’t a label, it’s a family and I wanted to be a part of that. They are true music fans that want to see me have a long career as an artist. I couldn’t have asked for more when signing a record deal,” Durbin, said in a statement. “We loved James on Idol. We thought he was the standout performer from this season. His passion for rock music made him a natural fit for Wind-up Records,” Wind-up Entertainment CEO Edward Vetri said in a statement. " (from official website www.jamesdurbinmusic.com

Manager: His new manager? Josh Klemme, former manager of Buckcherry who also represents Steven Tyler.

Producer: James Durbin is recording his debut album with Grammy nominated producer, Howard Benson. Howard Benson has produced music with Daughtry, P.O.D., My Chemical Romance, and 3 Doors Down.
  • c2sky
    Options
    I saw the tour. Seattle was second on the list back in July. He was amazing live, although they only gave him two songs on his own, and appeared briefly in 3 others. Compare that with Pia, who sang in 8 numbers, and I found it disappointing. But he brought down the house, doing "Sweet Child of Mine" and "uprising".....he is so unique and fresh. I just love the guy. So glad he got snatched up, but he had to wait until the tour was complete, I guess.

Did anyone else get to see him?
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    oh i will be so gettting that
  • c2sky
    Options
    oh i will be so gettting that

Good, so will I!!!! Love him, love him, love him.