Women Only! Regarding AF & Diet

Options
2»

Replies

• escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    So far this month, since AF has arrived. I've eaten chocolate the day before AF came, the day I got AF and the day after. I have still been exercising, but have been over my calorie goal the last 2 days.

I just can't seem to be able to talk myself out of eating the chocolate when I have PMS.

And then I spend the time after AF has gone, trying to get back some order.

Make a guy feel welcome why don't ya?

(Btw - great idea for a thread, pity nobody else has thought to do one before) AF

LOL! Sorry mate :flowerforyou:

But at least I said 'women only' as a warning. I mean men are welcome. It's not like we are discussing a women's monthly like they are in that other topic, about calling periods by their proper name(they are using some rather off-putting terms in there)

You are welcome to be in here. Might explain some things about women you might not have picked up on before and you might find yourself going, "oh yeah, actually, I have noticed that in women/my women around that time".
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    So far this month, since AF has arrived. I've eaten chocolate the day before AF came, the day I got AF and the day after. I have still been exercising, but have been over my calorie goal the last 2 days.

I just can't seem to be able to talk myself out of eating the chocolate when I have PMS.

And then I spend the time after AF has gone, trying to get back some order.

Make a guy feel welcome why don't ya?

(Btw - great idea for a thread, pity nobody else has thought to do one before) AF

:heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart: :laugh:
  • DoubleDworks
    DoubleDworks Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A pear is good to combat sugar craving.
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    Honestly I usually eat a bit of chocolate every day. I add it into my calories and enjoy every single bite.
  • pawsmum
    Options
    chocolate on the day before af arrives and and the first day
    then after it disappears (the craving)
    i normally keep well within calories as i can gain during af week and then it comes off the week after
    af can last anytime from 5 - 10 days with me
  • TrishMahon
    Options
    I never have had the 28 day cycle. So it comes when it wants. I get the cravings at the end and I just totally blew it. I was doing so well but I had such a craving for chicken fingers and french fries. I haven't had them from my favorite place in a month. I mean, this place knows my voice when I call. It's also the only place I order out from. But this week my Aunt has been terrible.

I also stress eat and I think that had a lot to do with it. Being that it is the day before 9/11 hasn't helped me. I feel so down right now because I totally blew my diet today.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    i get an incredibly bad craving for sweets when im on AF..
    Unfortunately mine lasts about 8 days, and during that time i get VERY faint!
    And then not only crave sugar but need it not to pass out lol.
    Think its due to loss of blood lol.
    It accidentally started once when i was naked in front of my fiance, and he'd never seen so much blood lol.
    He was trying to get me to go to A&E lol.
    I was like bloody hell this is meant to happen, now go get me some sweet strawberry pencils!!

I don't think it's normal for it to start in a gush. Sorry for the TMI. For most people it comes on gradually over a few hours or even a day.