-20lbs Progress Pics(Warning I'm in my underwear!)

Options
This is my first time trying to loose weight. It's like one day I woke up and I had gained 50lbs. I started getting serious about weight loss and rejoined MFP in April. I have definitely had some rough times but I have kept all the weight I lost off! I still have an enormous amount of weight to loose (61lbs), but I am very happy with my progress. :happy:

Picnikcollage1.jpg

Replies

• Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Can only see part of the picture
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I think I fixed it.
  • lotuslion
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congrats, and keep up the spectacular work - you look fabulous! :D
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    well done
    you can see the difference
    good for you!!
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You have been making steady progress - and you have had alot to deal with while doing it. Nice work! Keep it up!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! keep up the great work!!
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    good job and keep it up! you say you have a ton to lose but hey you are already 1/3 there!
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Good progress, keep it going. I can see the difference between the two pics!
  • fish119
    Options
    Wow, you can really see the difference! You should be very happy with the progress!! I have about 60 - 70 pounds to lose too....I try to take it day by day so I don't get overwhelmed with the amount of time it is going to take me to shed those pounds. I will do it though....and I know you will too!!!
  • kportelli70
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Congrats to you..... ;-) Great job staying dedicated. It can be a rough journey but you are kicking some *kitten* girl! ;-)
  • parwinderb
    Options
    Great job....keep it up!!!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful progress! You can especially see it in your waist! Congrats!
  • CurvyFresherFC
    CurvyFresherFC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've done brilliantly! You can definately see a difference in your arms and tum! Keep up the good work, congratulations! :)
  • calebespnsmommie
    calebespnsmommie Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You can defiantly tell & it looks like you have lost more then 20lbs :)
  • indpls2002
    indpls2002 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can definetly tell the difference :)
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You can see the difference already!!
  • aalanclose
    aalanclose Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    awesome start, keep up the good work :)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep it up! :D
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    you rock, keep it up
  • jcbernahl
    jcbernahl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up - you're looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!