Hi, I'm Shelley

Options
I am 28 years old. I have high blood pressure, Graves Disease(auto immune thyroid condition), migraines, anxiety and depression. I am overweight at 140lbs and I want to lose down to 30 to start with. Then I will decide if I want to lose anymore. I enjoy time with family and friends, watching tv and movies and anime, and more. I want to get healthier so here I am.

Replies

• cdnmomma3
    cdnmomma3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelley, welcome and feel free to add me if you want 😊
  • Bigstuff1980
    Bigstuff1980 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just joined a few days ago. I have about 75 lbs to lose and I used to have anxiety and depression.
  • therealshaylieb
    therealshaylieb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 28 years old. I have high blood pressure, Graves Disease(auto immune thyroid condition), migraines, anxiety and depression. I am overweight at 140lbs and I want to lose down to 30 to start with. Then I will decide if I want to lose anymore. I enjoy time with family and friends, watching tv and movies and anime, and more. I want to get healthier so here I am.

Hello I dont have graves disease I do have a thyroid problem everything I ate no matter what it is and how much my body breaks it down as fatty foods so I take levothyroxine everyday for it I am 26 years old started my journey 5 months ago started at 189 now I'm at 178 my goal is 165 if lower
  • ValljhS
    ValljhS Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Shelley...I've just joined also 😁 ....
  • Lynatea
    Lynatea Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I also suffer from thyroid issues but am losing successfully! You can do this!
  • jm_rivalland
    jm_rivalland Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelly, feel free to add me. Not new to MFP but seriously needing encouragement and accountability to continue. Had an injury and can’t do any physical exercise. Weight loss has now stalled and too tempting to slide backwards.