New and Motivated

Options
Hi there,

Just discovered this site, and I hope it will help me on my weight loss journey to slim-dom. I have around 100lbs to lose, and I would also love to tone uup at the same time. I have joined the gym and loving it so far, long may that last. Would love to buddy up with some of you guys to keep each other on track. Im aiming to lose a steady 2lbs per week, although anything extra would be a bonus!!!

Replies

• CamiXiomara
    Options
    If you need any motivation, don't doubt in adding me as a friend. I started this weight loss journey a few weeks ago and I am loving it too. I love this website. The people are so kind, nice and so inspiring. I wish you well in all your goals.
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    welcome you can do it we are here to help add me as a friend if you like
  • MissD89
    MissD89 Posts: 102
    Options
    If you need any motivation, don't doubt in adding me as a friend. I started this weight loss journey a few weeks ago and I am loving it too. I love this website. The people are so kind, nice and so inspiring. I wish you well in all your goals.

ditto.
  • vibral
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat with hoping to average about 2 pounds a week. I love my gym, but even with my love, there are those days I just don't want to go. I take a combat class and a weight lifting class 3 times a week there hoping to tone up while I lose. I've got about 60 to go. It's hard staying motivated some days, isn't it? Good luck!!
  • char63
    char63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat with hoping to average about 2 pounds a week. I love my gym, but even with my love, there are those days I just don't want to go. I take a combat class and a weight lifting class 3 times a week there hoping to tone up while I lose. I've got about 60 to go. It's hard staying motivated some days, isn't it? Good luck!!

I would love to try a fitness class, but feel a bit shy to start alone. Combat class has been recommmended to me but Im scared that if I go I will only last about 5 mins until I collapse with exhaustion!!