Next mth is my 3 yr workout anniversary.

Options
WandRsmom
WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
I am just excited to see my anniversary date comin up soon, because I have been consistent. For 3 yrs (in March) I have been consistent working out and eating mindfully. I have changed my focus within the last year to muscle and strength (rather than the number on the scale) but my commitment to myself hasn't wavered. I am very proud of that.
0hh46698jjjk.png

8dc5vgsjfli9.png

alrmi4vnpw30.png
cogv22n8zhsx.png

Replies

• 4Phoenix
    4Phoenix Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Your hard work shows....amazing!
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Nice muscle action on those legs... Congrats on your upcoming anniversary... on 1/16 I completed my first year of my new lifestyle...
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I can't "like" this enough!! Congratulations!

Really inspiring! Thanks for posting.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're inspiring.
  • lynneburgess714
    lynneburgess714 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look like a different person. Great muscle development.
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Happy pre-anniversary and congratulations on all your hard work. You are truly an inspiration to others. I too am coming up on my one year anniversary this July. Back in December my plans to celebrate my one year weight loss journey was to meet up with my old pals "Ben and Jerry" ice cream. I have sent them a Dear John letter stating that I no longer need their assistance in feeling better about myself. I plan to have some weight loss celebrations when the time comes. Good luck in your new lifestyle journey, and wish me well also. Again, Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us. You look MARVELOUS!
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Happy pre-anniversary and congratulations on all your hard work. You are truly an inspiration to others. I too am coming up on my one year anniversary this July. Back in December my plans to celebrate my one year weight loss journey was to meet up with my old pals "Ben and Jerry" ice cream. I have sent them a Dear John letter stating that I no longer need their assistance in feeling better about myself. I plan to have some weight loss celebrations when the time comes. Good luck in your new lifestyle journey, and wish me well also. Again, Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us. You look MARVELOUS!

Good luck on your journey!
  • rontuueyeslikeafox
    rontuueyeslikeafox Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Those legs! You're amazing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!