Imma Fro-yo-aholic!

Options
I think I have developed a slight addiction to frozen yogurt! I have never liked yogurt, but for some reason I LOVE frozen yogurt. I have tried several different frozen yogurt places around town, and continue to keep trying as many of them as I can. Today, it was Pinkberry! It was so good that I'm considering skipping dinner so that I can go back for more! Is that crazy or what?? The "fat girl" in me just won't leave..."Hello, my name is Janet and Imma Fro-yo-aholic!" I need an intervention....QUICK!!!

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    OMG I FEEL YOU! My weekly treat is fro yo!!! It's actually not that bad until you put on all the toppings...We have three in my town and I love them all!
  • rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    www.myarcticzero.com

Just 148 calories for an entire pint
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    I love Fro-Yo! I must get my fix every weekend! I just try to only get the fruit toppings instead of the candy or cookie ones. If I do, it is dark chocolate.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    www.myarcticzero.com

Just 148 calories for an entire pint

I love Arctic Zero. Excellent stuff, kind of pricey though.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I've gotten fro-yo everyday for the past 3 weeks. I love the red velvet cake batter! Just make sure you skip the toppings completely and it's really not that bad for you.
  • yogamom16
    Options
    I am a Fro-yo addict too!! I try to only go there once every other week but sometimes it ends up being more. They just got pumpkin flavor and its my favorite!!
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've gotten fro-yo everyday for the past 3 weeks. I love the red velvet cake batter! Just make sure you skip the toppings completely and it's really not that bad for you.

OMG! Red Velvet is MY FAVORITE! I am REALLY bad though, I always add a little chocolate sauce to it! smh!!
  • jmjones66
    Options
    I am a Fro-yo addict too!! I try to only go there once every other week but sometimes it ends up being more. They just got pumpkin flavor and its my favorite!!

I just had Peanut Butter at Pinkberry, and can you say "YUMMY!" That was better than eating the peanut butter out of the jar!! I could fall into the ice cream freezer on that one!! LOL
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Its got me hooked too :-)
  • psoshkin
    psoshkin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm on my way there now !!!! Sooooooo good and so low in calories :drinker:
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I've frozen regular yogurt and had really good results! Next I'm planning on actually making my own greek yogurt and then flavoring it and freezing it :)
  • jmjones66
    Options
    Thanks! You all have made me feel so much better! I thought it was just me, with this terrible (not really) addiction. I'm just so fearful that it might derail my progress. I have come so far, and don't want to fall backwards! I need to get this "fat girl" out of me, so that I can continue to succeed with my journey.
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Love LOVE LOVE Fro-Yo!!!!! Try Ben and Jerry's Frozen Yogurt -- the half baked flavor is amazing!! :)
  • jmjones66
    Options
    Love LOVE LOVE Fro-Yo!!!!! Try Ben and Jerry's Frozen Yogurt -- the half baked flavor is amazing!! :)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to do that...we have one store here!:happy: