New to FitnessPal

Options
I just started FitnessPal on Monday and so far so good!! Looking for some friends for some support!

Thanks!

Replies

• Alogwood
    Alogwood Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started yesterday and am hoping for some great results. I know a few friends that are doing this and it has worked great for them. Good luck
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :happy:
  • AAB729
    Options
    Good luck to you too!! My mom is doing it; so she is the one who got me hooked!
  • Runsforfood05
    Runsforfood05 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hiii guys i just joined MFP too and i'm soo excited .... good luck to everyone xx
  • AAB729
    Options
    Thanks!! Good luck to you too!!!
  • snhatfield
    Options
    I just started back up this last week. Feel free to add me! Friends and support would make the weight-loss challenge 10x easier
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me if you would like
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    Welcome! I joined 13 days ago and I love it! Lost 5lbs the first week and cant wait to report this weeks results on Monday!
  • fleetwitch
    fleetwitch Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I am new to this and I am here to get some help. I lost 95lbs and I have 49 more to go. Some days I pig out and eat and other days I don't. The first 95 were easy now the rest are a pain. I here to help those who need a boost of confadence or need a person to talk to. I am 48 years old and I have never been as thin as I am now! It took will power and a act faith to get me this far. Somedays are good and somedays are a pain, but I muddle through.
    Count me in for a ear to listen.
    Your friend
    Fleety!