Hi everyone; I need some friends please

Options
Hello, my name is Rose and I am sometimes highly motivated and often unmotivated for a workout. I have learned that if I have someone holding me accountable, I accomplish a lot more. My only issue is that my gym buddies never last too long and they are never as dedicated as I am. I would love a supportive, dedicated group of people who can help keep me motivated (ill do the same). One of my biggest issues is the foods that I eat,

If you can help, I would love it; especially since I have ZERO friends on here.:happy:

Thanks in advanced :)

sn: I would love to partake in a challenge. Any suggestions?

Replies

• emc1014
    emc1014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome and would love to be your MFP buddy :)
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    It is so great that you found this site. It really is good! Welcome! Add me as a friend and we can help each other!
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    HI! Welcome to MFP, glad to see you take a step into the right direction! Feel free to add me :)
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy!!! :happy:
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Options
    Hi, am sending you a friend request :))
  • fleetwitch
    fleetwitch Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I will be your buddy!
    I lost 95lbs on my own and I can help you any time. If you need some private chat time I can always send my email
    fleety
  • Balanced_Life
    Balanced_Life Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • cathyAprice
    Options
    anyone, feel free to add me too! we're in this together! and you can connect with me on FB too, if you want under Cathy Avriett Price :)
  • MrsMelitta
    MrsMelitta Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    HI! Im new to this app too! We can be friends and encourage each other. :happy:
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    we could support eachother friend request sent :-)
  • Smith3970
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. i'm good at motivation, and could use someone who would push me as well.. Good luck!
  • hello rosepi I will help in anyway I can I to could use a few new friends and some support in my adventure I am sure that you can do anything you put your mind to and I challenge you to drink water instead of whatever it is you are drinking now for the next 3 days
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I don't have any friends on here either!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]10473510.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    you can count on me to help! feel free to friend me! I learned you can't do this alone!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    I so understand not being able to keep workout buddies!! Welcome to MFP and feel free to friend me for support!
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi Rose,
    I know what you mean. I don't go to a gym, I just don't have the time or discpline, or disposable income for it. So I purchased wii fit plus, and that has been amazing. If you want feel free to add me. Good luck! Just remember you can do anything you set your mind too!
  • Tracyjba
    Options
    Hi Rose,

Feel free to friend me. I am only about 2 weeks into MFP but used MyFoodDiary (paid site) for nearly 2 years. I am a devotee of keeping a food and exercise log. I work and have a family so I understand having trouble with exercise motivation. I was really great about it until Oct. of last year then I dropped most exercise until about last month. I'm slowly working back in (with far less muscle tone than I had before).

Today is my first day checking out the message boards and I see it seems to be full of friendly, encouraging and motivated people!

Good luck to you in your journey!

- Tracy
  • nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome you have come to the right place for friends to help you with your support when needed please feel free to add me:)
  • KarenK37
    KarenK37 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new to the program also have been dieting for 1 wk and lost 3lbs. I too find it hard to stay motivated, mostly b/c I am so busy w/ the kids and working that it is hard to want to even go to the gym. Anyone who wants to can add me as a friend and we can support and encourage each other.:smile:
  • needsalotofhelp
    needsalotofhelp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Everyone needs friends to help you through hard times and the great time....So I would love to be your friend... just friend me..