The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    aixopxta9t27.jpeg

Beautiful Mel. I hope that your weekend was as lovely as you are.
  • DWBalboa
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Run Austin Virtual Series Race #1 The Wildflower Mile in 9:40, my first ever virtual race...

And I'm trying to hype it up for excitement purposes because not in a million years would I ever opt to run a virtual if it wasn't free for anyone registered to run the Austin Marathon. Nonetheless I ran 3 Sunday Funday miles today and it was all good...!!!

27b5krsgmnpq.jpg

Awesome job, congratulations! That's s good time, you should be proud of yourself.
    Tell me what kind of bandana is that? It's not a Packers bandana is it?
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    edited February 2021
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Run Austin Virtual Series Race #1 The Wildflower Mile in 9:40, my first ever virtual race...

And I'm trying to hype it up for excitement purposes because not in a million years would I ever opt to run a virtual if it wasn't free for anyone registered to run the Austin Marathon. Nonetheless I ran 3 Sunday Funday miles today and it was all good...!!!

27b5krsgmnpq.jpg

Awesome job, congratulations! That's s good time, you should be proud of yourself.

Thank you!!!

No it's not but hubby is a cheese head, too, so we do have lots of Packers clothes and blankets too. So disappointed that they won't be in the Super Bowl this year...
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa wrote: »

27b5krsgmnpq.jpg

Thank you!!!

No it's not but hubby is a cheese head, too, so we do have lots of Packers clothes and blankets too. So disappointed that they won't be in the Super Bowl this year...

I'm upset about the outcome as well, but was happy with how well they did this season and am proud of them.
    GO PACK GO!!!
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Started from the bald and now we're here 😆 my real hair was finally long enough to clip in extensions and a half wig 💁‍♀️

f7a3qp75c1g2.jpg

ahem crop top 🔥

I'll be 40 in March.. I can check that off my bucket list 😌
    Started from the bald and now we're here 😆 my real hair was finally long enough to clip in extensions and a half wig 💁‍♀️

f7a3qp75c1g2.jpg

ahem crop top 🔥

I'll be 40 in March.. I can check that off my bucket list 😌

You look amazing! ❤️ And keep wearing it! 😊

Again with the disagrees 😆 Well, I'll keep wearing what I want and you don't have to like it because your opinion does not matter to me. Maybe one day you'll be happy with yourself and be able to lift others up. 😘
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    b73mp7jvdocw.jpg

looking good
  • RngrZulu2
    RngrZulu2 Posts: 269 Member
    edited February 2021
    Well
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    RngrZulu2 wrote: »
    1rnmo1jszcex.jpeg
    Why do I keep coming back here?!?!

Cause you miss us? 😃
    Looking good 🙂
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    KerrieA87 wrote: »
    kom3yenh8h3e.jpeg

Day 2 wrist recuperation, I’ve already ditched the sling because it was driving me mad. This is going to be a really long week 😩

I hope it goes by quick! Feel better!!!
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Can't beat cuddles 🤗cwggb77rgso6.jpg

Beautiful and you really can’t especially not from the littles 🥰
  • DWBalboa

Cuddles with the little ones are the sweetest. Mine are all to grown, but I still remember how precious they were. She's a cutie pie too.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_

Cuties 😘
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

Enjoy all the cuddles you can get. They grow up so fast. My baby turned 17 yesterday. He still hugs his momma. ♡

So very true. And omg...17 already?! Mine is turning 20 in June 😅
  • Miss_Chiev0us_

Enjoy all the cuddles you can get. They grow up so fast. My baby turned 17 yesterday. He still hugs his momma. ♡

So very true. And omg...17 already?! Mine is turning 20 in June 😅

My daughter will be 20 in a few months. My oldest turned 31 last week. How did this happen...I'm only 35. 😂👵

Hahaha I feel ya... I'll be 30 in March 😬🤣
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    1rzljbazra9k.jpg

It's been a long time since I posted a selfie!

Hi, I’m Chris. Nice to meet ya.
    Bout time Lacy!! 😘