anyone using KETO? no booze? need people to check in with.

Options
hey everyone. wondering who, if anyone, may be using the KETO diet to lose. I started 4 weeks ago, more or less, and am down around 13lbs. slogging away. gave up alcohol for january, but now I think I will stay off of the booze until I hit my goal. for me, drinking leads to *kitten* eating and I am tired of the roller coaster.

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    I am a keto'er .... I have lost 50lb so far ...You are welcome to add me ....... :)
  • mikewarrenuk
    mikewarrenuk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hey everyone. wondering who, if anyone, may be using the KETO diet to lose. I started 4 weeks ago, more or less, and am down around 13lbs. slogging away. gave up alcohol for january, but now I think I will stay off of the booze until I hit my goal. for me, drinking leads to *kitten* eating and I am tired of the roller coaster.

• mikewarrenuk
    mikewarrenuk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I’m currently on a Keto diet - reducing the carbs to shed the pounds. This works for me and I’ll do this fir a month. Started on Saturday at 15’5” and have already lost 2”
    Slow and steady.
  • Frodobaggins29
    Frodobaggins29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Keto here too! I share my diary and meal plan pics feel free to add me