Gambling Addicition

I_Want_A_Donut
I_Want_A_Donut Posts: 101 Member
edited March 2021 in Health and Weight Loss
I joked with my family these weekend about having a gambling addiction. Since the beginning of the year I've joined about 20 different fitness bets. I use the waybetter sites. I've won every bet so far, and just keep joining new ones. Some are super easy (submit a picture of your food log).

Anyone else ever use sites like this? Any other recommendations?

Replies

• I_Want_A_Donut
    Yeah, I've been on this site for a while, but just starting to get involved with the community portion.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,454 Member
    I joked with my family these weekend about having a gambling addiction. Since the beginning of the year I've joined about 20 different fitness bets. I use the waybetter sites. I've won every bet so far, and just keep joining new ones. Some are super easy (submit a picture of your food log).

Anyone else ever use sites like this? Any other recommendations?
    I've done several Dietbets and have only missed on one. Lol, but each time I would regain back the 7lbs to 10lbs I lost in a month or two. Except for now where I've lost 40lbs and kept it off. May join another to lose another 4%. I can't do a Transformer because that would put me under what my goal weight would be (165lbs).

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • I_Want_A_Donut
    I did a bunch two years ago and was up big, then lost a few last year, so ended up about even. Hoping to get back on the plus side this year. I can still do the transformers, but the ones I'm in now have me getting to under 200lbs. I haven't been under 200lbs since before high school so that should be interesting.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    I bet you can beat it....
  • I_Want_A_Donut
    Wait, how did you know... Oh you mean the bets.
  • scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Hahaha yes, very cool idea for a prank, imagining the faces of your family when you told them that lol.

Oh yeah, it's hilarious to joke about addiction 🙄