New FRIENDS Please!

Hi! Let’s be friends. I’m funny. I have weight to lose. I like to post for accountability and I’d like a few more people cheering me on and sharing tips and tricks with me! “It takes a village!”

:)

Replies

• blueberrymuff98
    blueberrymuff98 Posts: 10 Member
    Good morning! I’m on same road and would like to encourage and be encouraged!! I’ve begun as of the first of the year and am realizing this is not gonna be fast- so have to kick myself to keep on doing the right thing! I hope today you are having success and making some good choices! I’m Julie-and it’s a pleasure to meet you!
  • anawake13
    anawake13 Posts: 99 Member
    Hi all. I'm Liz in California. Just starting my journey Again! I've never done the community but thought it would motivate expect in this time of isolafion. Nice to meet you all.Have a blessed day.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    I'm a sarcastic spazz ball who lives on a farm and talks too much about my dogs and oreos. I've lost a lot (130 pounds) of weight and been here a long time and gained some back and ill use the covid excuse but it started before that LOL

I take cookies as bribes for my friendship and encouragement.

• gigius72
    gigius72 Posts: 183 Member
    I'm a sarcastic spazz ball who lives on a farm and talks too much about my dogs and oreos. I've lost a lot (130 pounds) of weight and been here a long time and gained some back and ill use the covid excuse but it started before that LOL

Unfortunately covid is not an excuse... It increased problems to many of us. My statin bottle on top of the kitchen counter can witness it.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,036 Member
    "It takes a village" - you've got that right! If you want to try a team approach for support and encouragement, ideas and a safe rant zone, we have a lot of fun and success on Fat2Fit. This is a group with six teams, each small enough that you get to know everyone. @callsitlikeiseeit has been with us for a bit now, and has done really well - and we are able to add a few more people for February. Our February begins this Sunday the 31st of January, just because we always start on a Sunday, so this is perfect timing!

First, take a good look to see if you think it might work for you. Wander around the various discussions and the weekly challenge, etc.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

If you want to join, just go to the sign-up thread and, well, sign up!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10822656/february-2021-sign-up-for-new-members#latest

Hope to see you there :smiley:
  • 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    Feel free to add me! 🙂 Always looking for new pals too.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,044 Member
    You are welcome to add me .... Also I highly recommend the group @jugar posted ..it is an amazing group of people with lots of support :)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    gigius72 wrote: »

Unfortunately covid is not an excuse... It increased problems to many of us. My statin bottle on top of the kitchen counter can witness it.

My guess is that I would not be your cup of tea since humor is the cornerstone of everything I say and do.

Hope things get better for you.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    "It takes a village" - you've got that right! If you want to try a team approach for support and encouragement, ideas and a safe rant zone, we have a lot of fun and success on Fat2Fit. This is a group with six teams, each small enough that you get to know everyone. @callsitlikeiseeit has been with us for a bit now, and has done really well - and we are able to add a few more people for February. Our February begins this Sunday the 31st of January, just because we always start on a Sunday, so this is perfect timing!

First, take a good look to see if you think it might work for you. Wander around the various discussions and the weekly challenge, etc.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10822656/february-2021-sign-up-for-new-members#latest

Ooh is that offer for everyone? I could sure use a support group!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    jugar wrote: »

Ooh is that offer for everyone? I could sure use a support group!

Yes, anyone can join. Sign up for February are going on now :)
  • MissMarie140
    MissMarie140 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi I'm also new! Anybody can add me for support 🙂🙂
  • Katherinelittle24
    Katherinelittle24 Posts: 63 Member
    Hello! yes I need some accountability buddies too! :)
  • confirmstatus
    confirmstatus Posts: 11 Member
    I’m in! And if I ever find a way to add a friend, I will be there! 😁
  • cchiar
    cchiar Posts: 8 Member
    Hi! I've been using mpf off and on for almost ten years, but find myself needing to lose 50+ pounds and hoping to build my support team (aka myfitnesspal friends)!
  • ashbash82208
    ashbash82208 Posts: 8 Member
    I am new here :) looking for new friends!
  • I_Want_A_Donut
    I_Want_A_Donut Posts: 101 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've been on this app for a long time (mostly successfully). Looking to finally hit my goal weight.
  • gfinley49
    gfinley49 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi there, new here for about 2 weeks. So happy to share and motivate. Need to drop 25!!
  • KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    Feel free to add me! Actively on the app everyday for motivation and support 🤗
  • 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for more friends!
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Feel free to add me too! 🙂