Looking for some accountability friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello, Iโ€™m currently trying to lose 80lbs, Iโ€™m down almost 10lb this month, weigh in day tomorrow ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ Looking to connect with others looking to lose and stay motivated. Iโ€™m located in Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Replies

• AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Hello from the rainy U.K.!
    Iโ€™ve got 40lbs to lose and would love an accountability friend.
  • MissMarie140
    MissMarie140 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi I'm also new! And looking for support buddies. I'm in the USA.
  • alannahwxbruins
    alannahwxbruins Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there! I am also looking for accountability buddies to help me lose around 30 lbs. Iโ€™m in Florida, USA. Iโ€™ve been using this app for awhile, but finally decided to use it more closely. Would love to help you out!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    You are welcome to add me ....If you would like a group setting please sign up with this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10822656/february-2021-sign-up-for-new-members#latest

Wishing you much success :)
  • Hi! I'm looking for the same. Feel free to add me and lets motivate eachother!
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    You are all welcome to add me.

I've been on MFP for several years. There are seasons my weight is up and down, Lol. I consider this a lifelong health journey.

Best if luck to everyone. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
  • lexabeep
    lexabeep Posts: 232 Member
    Same! i sent a few of you requests.
  • ashbash82208
    ashbash82208 Posts: 8 Member
    I am new here :) looking for new friends!
  • RhondaB89
    RhondaB89 Posts: 10 Member
    Looking for buddies for support. My goal is to lose 50lbs. I lost 10 and have 40lbs to go.
  • KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹ feel free to add me! I'm from NY and am active on the app everyday.
  • 1beautyguru
    1beautyguru Posts: 8 Member
    Another Canadian here...I've tried this app in the past with not much success. Doing things differently this time. Joined 30 day challenge and am also looking for active users to keep me accountable :)
    Hello everyone!
  • vjackson1978
    vjackson1978 Posts: 4 Member
    Awesome add me Iโ€™m new and we can all use some
    Motivation.
  • gfinley49
    gfinley49 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi there, I would like to be part of this group as well, if that's ok. New here for about 2 weeks. Need to lose 25-30 lbs. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • abbey0110
    abbey0110 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey Iโ€™m new too and need to lose 30lbs ๐Ÿ˜ฑ which currently isnโ€™t happening hoping MfP and you lot can help me stay on track x
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Hey Iโ€™m new too and need to lose 30lbs ๐Ÿ˜ฑ which currently isnโ€™t happening hoping MfP and you lot can help me stay on track x

Hi! Welcome. Iโ€™m pretty new also. Started about a month ago.
    I found a great thread in motivation called Just For Today. You list your goals for one day only and then return the next day, or whenever you can, to update and set new goals.
    You can do this!!!