Not seeing results

Options
My scale is frozen. Over the last several months I have begun to exercise and try and change to healthier foods. Three weeks ago I started Turbo Fire and I'm doing great on the program. Over the last 3 months or so my scale has only moved about 8 lbs. I have seen a small difference in my waist but that's it. I would like to loose another 17 lbs. I've made my diet viewing public in hopes that someone might see something I'm missing or not doing correctly. I do have a few days that are also not completed but I would appreciate any input or help. Thank you !!

Replies

• vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    you're not eating enough food.

find out what your BMR is and eat at least that. Your BMR is what your body needs to survive. it's what you'd burn if you were in a coma. Then, you need to add MORE calories to the BMR if you're active which it sounds like you are. trust me, it sounds counter productive to eat more to lose weight, but at first I was only eating 1300 calories and super active and I lost weight (likely muscle now that I look back) and I increased to 1600 calories and I'm still losing weight.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    8 lbs. in 3 months is not that bad. In my opinion no one needs to lose it to fast, or it is more likely to return.
  • rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    The fact that you are starving yourself could have something to do with it
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Agree - it looks like you're eating under (sometimes significantly under) even 1200 calories. That could be why you're not seeing the scale budge. In the long run, you'll definitely see results.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I took a really quick peak at your food log and I think you need to eat more food and bump up your protein. I bumped mine up by 20 in the settings. You have to feed the body in order to work the body :)
  • YoungGma29
    Options
    I agree with previous posts. Losing slowly is much better than fast. Although I would LOVE to get it over with quickly :) Also it looks to me like you aren't eating enough food. Make sure you get at LEAST that 1200 calories a day. Then add some on for your exercise.
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    It seems sodium is usually high, calories are low, need more water, fresh fruit and vegetables...but 8 pounds in three months is good - I'd take that!!
  • akgrl1020
    Options
    While 8 pounds in 3 months isn't bad, looking at your food diary, you really aren't eating that much food. You should look at eating more whole foods, and slowly phasing the processed items out of your diet. The more natural the food, the lower the calorie, and the more you can really eat. I look at my calories as a budget, and just like I love to buy more clothes for my dollar at the store, I try to get as much bang for my calorie buck. Good luck!
  • justvegging
    Options
    You are exercising and gaining muscle. A sq. in. of muscle weighs more than a sq. in. of fat. Could you be gaining muscle weight and losing fat?