Water

Options
So since we are motivating each other, I want to share that I could REALLY use help with motivation to drink more water everyday.

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
    Carry a water bottle with you, and leave a dedicated water glass out on the sink to remind yourself to take a sip every time you walk by.

When I was trying to break some bad snacking habits, I made a rule that I had to drink 8 oz of water before eating any snacks. I discovered that sometimes when I felt hungry I was actually thirsty, and I started looking forward to those "water breaks" like I used to look forward to snack breaks!
  • JCH187
    JCH187 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I struggle with this too, 1600ml is about the most I can get through!
  • Matty_Bowman
    Matty_Bowman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Have a drink of water right now! You can do it!
  • Trish1c
    Trish1c Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Every time you think you're hungry drink a glass of water instead. If you can't down a whole glass, start with a half. Also always drink water before a meal
  • lsddreams808
    lsddreams808 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just bought a water bottle with time markings on it from Amazon, hoping this motivates me to drink the water i need daily. :smile:
  • katierthanmost
    katierthanmost Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It sounds like a cop out, but I am terrible at drinking water. My husband got me a Soda Stream machine and I enjoy soda water a heck of a lot more than plain.
  • billybuff21
    billybuff21 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    As long as it’s wet my doc always said just keep hydrated
  • OliveSalt
    OliveSalt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I bought a big plastic pitcher and make a batch of cold lemon water to keep in my fridge- its easy and tasty, and is satisfying to drink, even if you hate drinking water like me! Just cut up fresh lemons and add.