Options
Hello! I am new to the group and on a weight loss journey. I want to lose about 30 lbs, no specific time frame.

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Hihi @vhayman1 👋🏿 As your resident nosey MFPer, I wonder if you have a specific plan or way you want to go about the weight loss?

• cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! It seems to me that I lose best when I have a plan in place or some type of specific goal in mind. You said no particular time frame, so if you're not in a hurry a half pound to a pound a week? What do you have your calories set to on here? Do you plan to exercise as well?
  • vhayman1
    vhayman1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! @MaltedTea @cgrout78 My calories are set at 1,700 right now. I am eating healthier and about to start doing smoothies as well. I drink a gallon of water a day, and as of now I am doing 60 minutes of hip hop step aerobics 5 days a week. I've also just started taking Goli Apple Cider Gummies to see if they help too!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Nice update! Just watching what you eat, staying hydrated and exercise is likely enough to get you where you want to be. You're on the right track and you may want to see if you can save your money with the gummies (or any other supplements).