Here we go again... 41 and fat :(

Options
First of... hello everyone...this has been a long time coming, I've been going to start Monday or next week for the past 6 month, then Monday would come and go as would next week...
So I'm hoping this will give me a bit of accountability.
I'm hoping to kick start with a 6 week weight loss diet, then hopefully try and steady things off and create some healthy habits there after.... reason 6 weeks is I'm currently sat in a hotel ready for a flight to work, where I will be away for 6 weeks.
I'm hoping to add some photos as go. Food will mostly be prepared for me but I'm ready and determined.... if anyone wants to join me please feel free. All support is welcome and hopefully I can return it and spur others on.... I know I can do this.
Oh, I should say 41 year old, husband and dad of 3.... thanks for reading.

Replies

• jogo2200
    jogo2200 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yeh great advice, thanks for that.... I feel motivated to make a good go of this. Spending most of the day tomorrow travelling so gonna be very restricted but no excuses!
  • itsjeephair
    itsjeephair Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You got this... and remember.. a ruined day does not mean a ruined week. Get back on the horse right after the slip-up. Like someone once said... writing the week off after one bad day is like finding a flat tire on your car and puncturing a hole in the rest just to make it even.
  • jogo2200
    Options
    Definately.... wise words.. thank you.
  • stolen_spoon
    stolen_spoon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's not easy, that's for sure! Keep at it though!
  • jogo2200
    Options
    Thank you...onwards and Upwards, or should that be downwards (by the scales atleast)