Samsung health sync

Options
Does it show on here the step count synced from Samsung Health? I cant seem to find it.

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Do you have it set as your step tracker? You can check this in the Side Menu of the app under Steps. or in the Apps tab on the website, sub-tab Steps
  • jamieblase01
    jamieblase01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes. Samsung Health is connected. I just cant find in here the step counts.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    I haven't used my SHealth account for a long time, I now use Garmin but I am sure mine appeared the same way as my Garmin at the top of the homepage in my app and under Exercise as a calorie adjustment in my Diary.

• bennudritidanielle
    Options
    The Samsung health app has not synced in months, tried contacting support supposedly they are working on it.....
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I use Samsung Health. My step count shows up on the diary page in the exercise section.
  • Mondowefte
    Mondowefte Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    They have recently been fixing a bug with S-health where it didn't count steps. I find that it now does, bit resets to 0 steps if you add to either exercise log. It sometimes comes back, but not always. Resetting both apps can help.

You can find the recorded number both in the exercise section of your diary and under the calories on the home page.
  • SelfLove2point0
    SelfLove2point0 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    I use Samsung Health. My step count shows up on the diary page in the exercise section.

Same with mine.
  • jamieblase01
    Options
    I have not been able to find a step count for me for any days. :( I am going to send in a message about it. It is syncing my weight from MFP to S-Health. MFP even sends my calories from this app to S-Health. But steps are not showing on MFP.
  • jamieblase01
    Options
    Go figure. I send in a message to support. Then as I am adding in some ab exercises,the damn step count pops up lol