New kid on the block

Options
Hi All,

I stumbled across this site while looking for something else. Fate? Who knows.

I have a considerable amount of excess luggage to get rid of so have set my initial goal at 10% so I don't get bogged down by the overall figure. I have some hormonal issues that I'd like to kick into touch namely insulin resistance/glucose intolerance, polycystic ovaries and slightly underactive thyroid. I also have issues with plantar fasciitis in both feet (ouchies!!!) but have set my initial exercise target to 3 x 30 mins per week. I may have to work my way up to that but hey, bring it on! This girl loves a challenge! :-)

Hope to get to know some of you as I find my way round the site. All the best to every one of you, whatever your individual targets are xx

Replies

• dzniki1029
    Options
    Welcome! If you need friends add me.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck. Feel free to add me as a friend, supporter and motivator if you would like.
  • lucylue21
    Options
    Hi susan, these are my blocks and here's my doll. if your mommy will let you play with me... welcome to the block
  • candykay89
    candykay89 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is an awesome site and you will find some amazing friends here!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    You'll love this site! Welcome!! Add me if you like!! i'd love to help;))
  • DeeBoreAh
    Options
    I am new to the site as of a couple of days ago as well.....feel free to friend me :flowerforyou: