Replies

• jmp1079
    Options
    Finished L1D5 this morning!!!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!

Done D5 of Week 1! And my legs need a break! Holy cow!
    Starting wight is 225, and I haven't managed to get any measurements done yet. I'm not sure I want to.........
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I found that my ankles were cracking the first couple of days when I was doing the jumping jacks, so I made to sure to watch my form and they've since stopped. Maybe check your form, your footwear and if that's not it I would say you may need a day off?

Thanks! My ankles aren't cracking (actually, my knees are the body part of choice for cracking, lol), but they hurt like when I put too much pressure on them. I was trying really hard yesterday to be careful on my form. It did help, but they're still hurting. I'm not going to be taking a day off because I rested over the weekend, because my ankles were hurting. I'll just watch my form and substitute other exercises in place of those if I have to. Thanks hunn! :-)
  • jalara
    Options
    Thanks! My ankles aren't cracking (actually, my knees are the body part of choice for cracking, lol), but they hurt like when I put too much pressure on them. I was trying really hard yesterday to be careful on my form. It did help, but they're still hurting. I'm not going to be taking a day off because I rested over the weekend, because my ankles were hurting. I'll just watch my form and substitute other exercises in place of those if I have to. Thanks hunn! :-)
    That sounds like the right approach! Of the 4 cardio exercises you can always sub one for another.

I don't know about you ladies, but my thighs are SORE!
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am not doing so well keeping up with the shred. I hope this week will get better for me and that I will be able to stick to it. :grumble:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    l1d5 done. missed friday and monday because of leaving town for a family reunion (left early in the am friday and didn't get back until late in the pm monday). i will try to make up for it this weekend if i get a chance (no guarantees since i'll be out of town friday night to saturday afternoon for a bridal shower and saturday night my kids are having a sleepover). i will also probably miss the 14th thru the 17th/18th (out of town again).

more than halfway done with level 1. how is everyone feeling?
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    l1d6 done.
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    l1 d7 done. is anyone else still participating in this?
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I wasn't originally in this group, but I just finished Day 4 of level 1 today. I am looking for other 30DS buddies!
  • jalara
    Options
    Hey ladies - I apologize for being away from the thread!
    I'm still doing it! I've missed 1 day but that's it!
    I'm looking forward to starting level 2 next week - I'm bored already!

Jenna - welcome!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    l1d8 attempted, but not completed. i have a migraine and feel miserable. :(
  • jalara
    Options
    l1d8 attempted, but not completed. i have a migraine and feel miserable. :(
    Oh I'm sorry! I hope you fell better soon!
  • jalara
    Options
    Okay - my knees are killing me. Anyone else having issues?
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling overtired and worn out. All I want to do is sleep, but when I wake up I feel worse than when I started. :(
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    l1d9 done.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Well Ladies....I was finally able to start the shred today.....whoa.....Jillian and I are going to scrap it out.....wow.....I started feeling dizzy at one point and didn't think I was going to make it!!!

Day 1 Level 1 completed....with some breaks :)

So have any of you considered doing Level 1 for longer than 10 days.....so that it gets easier before starting Level 2???

I don't know if I will manage to move on only after 10 days....its friggin hard!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    l1d10 done. i am leaving town on wednesday morning so i am going to hold off until next monday to start level 2. i'll be a week behind. :)
  • jalara
    Options
    Pantera - it will be ridiculously easier by the time you get to day 6 - it's amazing how fast it helps. Level 2 isn't working the same muscles so moving on shouldn't be a problem. Glad you are feeling up to it!

GBOH - enjoy your trip!

Anyone else still doing this?
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing something like this already. I am still stuck on level one of shred. I'm in!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    l2d1 done. i hate this level!!!