Competitions (Bodybuilding, Marathons, Runs, Obstacle Course Races)

Anybody preparing to do any competitons this year? If so, I wish you guys the best! Its a crazy year, but continue to focus on the goals. Posting my support for all of you. :)

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Hope to hit a powerlifting meet in July. Weโ€™ll see how the pandemic stuff affects that.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I've signed up for a June marathon, so we'll see what happens with that . . .
  • skeletalplatypi
    skeletalplatypi Posts: 19 Member
    I have a 24 hour climbing competition in September this year. Trying to lose fat and gain muscle so the endurance is easier.
    Good luck, everyone!
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    I'm running Texas Trail Running Festival Marathon in June!
  • CarrieAyn1
    CarrieAyn1 Posts: 8 Member
    I want to compete in a Wellness or Bikini competition, and finish my 2nd Spartan Trifecta and Toughmudder classic. Lofty... but we shall see! Lol
  • eromligyppah
    eromligyppah Posts: 112 Member
    Spartan Sprint in July and Spartan Beast in September. Gotta improve upper body strength to do the climbing and things like monkey bars.
  • MikeRunsDaily
    MikeRunsDaily Posts: 20 Member
    Iโ€™ve signed up for a June and October marathon. Weโ€™ll see if it happens ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜
  • alexmose2
    alexmose2 Posts: 208 Member
    I've signed up for a June marathon, so we'll see what happens with that . . .

Nice! I have seen your posts over the past 2 years and love your dedication to overall wellness. Best of luck @janejellyroll
    Hope to hit a powerlifting meet in July. Weโ€™ll see how the pandemic stuff affects that.

You're a beast. I saw that DL. @quicksylver0922
  • happyness4me
    happyness4me Posts: 58 Member
    I'm trying to talk my husband into training for a Spartan race with me.
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    I have a strongman meet in April ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ then right into prep for a Bodybuilding show in the fall ๐Ÿค—
  • Kait_Dee
    Kait_Dee Posts: 175 Member
    I managed to get two competitions in last year and am hitting Nationals this year in November!
  • fitnessguy266
    fitnessguy266 Posts: 150 Member
    edited February 2021
    I'm late to the party, but I will be competing in the Michigan NPC Men's Physique this April....I'm pretty pumped (no pun intended) about it!
  • happyness4me
    happyness4me Posts: 58 Member
    My daughter has decided she wants to do a Mud Girl run with me in October, it should be a lot of fun!
  • PrincezzPri
    PrincezzPri Posts: 10 Member
    I managed to get two competitions in last year and am hitting Nationals this year in November!

Great job! ๐Ÿ’ช
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    A very hilly, lots of climbing 1/4 Century ride in May...don't know if it will actually be a go though.