Daily, Weekly or Monthly Weigh In

Options
Are there any suggestions of if I should weigh in daily, weekly, or monthly? I usually go between daily and weekly and I get frustrated.

Replies

• Slharrison14
    Slharrison14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I think weekly is recommended but I do the wii fit program every day with the balance board and weighing yourself every day is part of that.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I go every Monday, and sometimes Friday, personally.
    I say go weekly, but it if REALLY bothers you, go monthly.
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day or maybe every other day, it helps me to keep things in check and really helps control my workouts and food! but i realize I am more of a fanatic than most - LOL

Experiment and do what works to make you feel accountable AND comfortable....it's your life :)

:love:
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm sure this isn't a great habit, but I only weigh in when I feel like i've done decently for a few days/weeks. For people who are way better at 'dieting' than I am, it is probably beneficial from I am told to do it weekly!! Goodluck!! :)
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I typically weigh in (officially) weekly, but often check it throughout the week just because I get curious - Friday is the only one I log, though. I also highly recommend taking measurements - waist, bust, hips, chest, biceps, thighs, calves, etc... - and recording that once a month. A lot of times you won't see a significant loss on the scale but may have lost several inches and didn't even realize it.
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Once a week on Friday morning.