*~Wrigleys Extra DESSERT Delights~*

Options
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone else here LOVES Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights gums ^^

I love it so much haha! I am chewing the new Apple Pie right now and it's sooo good. I am going to try and hunt down the new Orange Creamsicle later this week.

Anyone else love this stuff? :D

Replies

• bdurls
    bdurls Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've heard of these but can't find them here in BC! Guess they are not in Canada yet :( I really want to try them though!
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know they had an apple pie one!! :) I will need to try that flavor! I love the others!!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I hate them.
    I think they are nasty tasting!

I will stick with my extra polar ice!
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love the chocolate mint flavor!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know they had an apple pie one!! :) I will need to try that flavor! I love the others!!

It tastes JUST like apple pie. *_* I think you will love it if you love the others!!!
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love all of the Wrigley's dessert delights!! My favorite right now is the key lime pie, I've seen the apple pie, but haven't tried it YET! I'm sure I'll love that one as well! :tongue: :tongue:
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm tempted to go try to find it now, but will need to hold off til tomorrow!! Jealous of your gum!! :)
  • Slackergrrl
    Options
    The Mint Chocolate Chip flavor is AMAZING. I haven't tried the other flavors. I hope they are just as delicious.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Haha. That's the worst one in my books!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Haha. That's the worst one in my books!

Thats my least favorite too, and it's STILL good rofl xD