Drink your water!

I found this article and thought that I would share it with everyone. I explains how drinking water actually helps you lose weight and excess fluid in your body.

http://timeforfitness.com/?p=352

Replies

• jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,648 Member
    Nice article--thanks!
  • I actually drank 8 glasses (I now have a water bottle). After my workout, I drank an entire bottle. The rest, I add a touch of crystal light, I also drink diet cokes (which I am trying to stop). But, that was my first day of my diet and exercise regimen (yesterday). I'm peeing so much though lol
  • That's a good reminder!

When I first started with MFP I pulled 8 (1/2 liter) water bottles out first thing in the morning. This helped me keep track of my water intake. Been slacking lately and I know I haven't had as much water... time to start again.

Thanks for the post!
  • Great article! Made me thirsty for another cup of water :D
  • I drink so much water that my body is used to it and I don't urinate that often. They say you should drink half your weight in oz of water!
  • I drink so much water that my body is used to it and I don't urinate that often. They say you should drink half your weight in oz of water!

omg that is 9.5 tall drinks from starbucks for me!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    I drink 8 glasses of liquid a day. I know the whole water thing is important, but I just cant pee as often as 8 glasses of water makes me lol