Bright Line Eating experiences....to release pounds

Options
My process is to loosely follow the Bright Line Eating Plan and the Fast Metabolism Diet Plan. So far I have found that making Chaffles is a great recipe option in that it reduces so much food waste...It reduces the amount of dishes I need to repeatedly wash...it doesn't trigger me to over eat. I log my foods into this fitness pal app and so far have stayed even. Next is to consistently work on my motion/exercise portions.

Replies

• 2020Franky
    2020Franky Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Adding in my homemade vegetable soup (Had a lg. bag of what to me were prepackaged old, on the verge of being dried up before they were packaged at the plant type mixed veggies....sigh) and add 2 cups of the mixed veggies to 1 cup beet juice, then heated up, put into the wonderblender to mince with a cup of cold water and it makes a pretty decent home made soup...just added the last of the baby spinach to be minced as well...edible is the way to describe it....hot and edible!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Hot and edible.

Why brightline? What is your goal?
  • 2020Franky
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Bright Line Eating feels doable to me so far. Their online support groups are pretty terrific. The goal is to release 50 pounds for health issues that have cropped up. This extra weight is not benefiting my knees or internal organs whatsoever. The more simple a routine is the better it works in my world. This plan is exactly that whereas Fast Metabolism is spectacular...however for me, it has too many choices for my brain. Not looking for choices just paths that work and remain simple without much "energy of thought" on my part.

• 2020Franky
    Options
    My BLE breakfast Chaffles are a win...1 egg, 1 oz. old fashioned oats, .5 oz of cheese
    Then I add one cooked egg, with 1 pickle sliced in rounds, and add 1 Tbsp. Kraft Miracle Whip.
    Working with this breakfast satisfies and I know I am feeding myself nutritiously. Win Win!
  • 2020Franky
    Options
    so......You do you and I will do ME....thought this was a safe and supportive place?????????...did not ask anyone to jump down my throat for attempting and choosing this path in efforts to get to a healthy weight...did not ask for opinions on if the BLE was a good or bad plan......I did think (wrongly it seems) some would be supportive of any efforts to improve health levels...Wow people...just WOW :(