NSV...or just TMI?

Options
2»

Replies

• cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    TOO FUNNY! I was just noticing that since I lost my first 6 lbs, I am noticing LESS wedgies. I guess I have a resurgence to look forward to :laugh:
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    hahaha i just had this problem as well!
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My panties sag now, so i have the same issue lol
  • squishysangel
    squishysangel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That's an NSV! Not that you asked but here are my size difference with losing 90 pounds:

pants 18/20 down to a OMGosh 9/10 ( I got into my FIRST pairs of 9 juniors today and I am BEYOND excited)
    Shirts XXL/XL to S/M(depends on what store)
    Sneakers size 10 to a 9
    Panties size 9 ot a 6 (could maybe get a 5 but I don't like em being bunched up)
    Ring size even got smaller I went from a 7 to a 6
    And the really sad part: Bra 40D to a 36C

ok this one scares me....I'm a G and the thought of what a C is gonna look like ...EEEKKK!!!
  • sadams977
    sadams977 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    AHH! I did this too! It was getting soooo annoying... and buying new panties in a smaller size was very nice =)
  • ScrappyKat
    ScrappyKat Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I had a ffeeling that was my problem too. Losing it off my non-existant bum, sigh.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i only wear thongs because of this xD its annoying, right?
  • gussde
    gussde Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have no butt so it hasn't happened yet. :(
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    If anyone watches the security cameras at work I'm gonna die! I have to pull my panties back up over my butt cause they keep falling down! My bra has gone from a DD to a D and I probably could even go to a C cause my chest looks lumpy due to the bra folding... But am I complaining? Heck No!

But I hate the thought of wasting money on new clothes when I hope to lose so much more.... Thanks for the laugh and suggestions everyone!
  • ennaejay
    Options
    bwahaha, this is too funny! just wear thongs & you won't have to deal with it. but yeah, sounds like your butt shrunk! NSV for sure baby!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I say it would be time to go to Victoria Secret and buy a new underwear wardrobe, that would be a nice reward for that issue, I know when I get down there I will be definitely hittiing up VS ;)

That is so what I'm going to do too. Once I get my target weight its out with the old in with the new
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!