New here~

I started trying to lose weight in October of 2007, after finding out that my BMI put me only one point away from being considered "morbidly obese". I started keeping a food journal, eating proper portions of healthy foods, and walking once or twice a day (3.5 miles at a time) and I lost 100 lbs in 7 months.

Since then I've gotten a bit lazy, made excuses and quit the exercise... and gained back 20 pounds... and I never did make it to my goal weight. I plan on changing that now and I hope this site will be able to help me.

My first goal will be to lose the 20 pounds I gained so I can fit in my jeans again... it's really depressing not being able to fit into any of my clothing...

Replies

• womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    what a great 1st goal, good luck with your journey :)
  • char63
    char63 Posts: 38 Member
    Good luck, you done it once so you will be able to do it again!! 100lbs in 7 months is excellent progress, I have 75lbs to lose, I would be over the moon to do it in 7 months.
  • Hello Everyone. I am new here and just joined a few minutes ago. This is such an awesome site and will be such an asset in my weight loss efforts. I am resolved to lose the weight and be healthy. Will post more later. Keep On, Keeping on. :flowerforyou:
  • Hello and welcome to MFP. I am always looking for new people to support and as well as receive support. If you would like to help each other on our journey then please feel free to add me. I do wish you the best on your journey to a healthier you.