OK, it's really freaking cold!

Options
zaknjakesmum
zaknjakesmum Posts: 73 Member
edited February 2021 in Chit-Chat
The temperature right now is is -22 F, with a "feels like" temperature of -43.2F !!!!!!!!!!! I know I'm in Canada, but come on! That's too cold. If my 2 dogs (boston terriers) could transport their pee outside, they would!

Jennifer
234 / 203 / 140

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • gillexplores
    gillexplores Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    -27°C/-16.6°F in Calgary! It's FREEZING 🥶
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    It’s 29 here in north Texas today - it’s cold for us - but should be back to the 50’s by end of next week and the. Spring is right around the corner 😎
  • zaknjakesmum
    zaknjakesmum Posts: 73 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options

brrrrrrrr /We've been kind of "spoiled" with our weather in Alberta so far this winter... At least Calgary does gets chinooks! I grew up south of Lethbridge close to the US border.

Jennifer
    234 / 203 / 140
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    Options
    Keep it up there...thanx. 😆
  • LisaGetsMoving
    LisaGetsMoving Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I agree! That is too cold. Hang on tight, spring is just around the corner. It's not that cold where I'm at, we're up to a balmy 38 degrees this afternoon with The Sun peeking out. Forget about chocolate or pizza, my current daydreams and cravings all involve The Sun.
  • lissy1st
    lissy1st Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use to live in WI, now TN. I'm so glad I can now complain that it is cold outside when the temperature is anything below 50°F. Hang in there. With the cold weather, you will appreciate the spring and summer months alot more than I.
  • gillexplores
    gillexplores Posts: 151 Member
    Options

brrrrrrrr /We've been kind of "spoiled" with our weather in Alberta so far this winter... At least Calgary does gets chinooks! I grew up south of Lethbridge close to the US border.

Jennifer
    234 / 203 / 140

I've got some family in Lethbridge :)
    Yes, honestly it's been pretty good for most of it, and you're right - when we get chinooks they are such a blessing, I'm hoping for one, soon! Stay warm out there.