DMHA vs DMAA question

Options
Over the past few years I was occasionally taking an ECA stack via Bronkaid to amp out workouts- as I LOVE accelerated cardio/ weight training- I never crashed or had any ill side effects. Since I can’t get my hands on any anymore I switch to DMHA + Caffeine after someone recommended it saying “If you like the ECA try this you’ll love it!” -and well, it just doesn’t have much of a kick IMO- Does DMAA have a stronger effect? If so what are the differences?

I figured I’d try this board opposed to others and see what I get.

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    Options
    ECA rules. And now you can get ECA stack without Bronkaid. Lipodrene with ephedra would be my choice.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Hamiltonfamily2018
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    ECA rules. And now you can get ECA stack without Bronkaid. Lipodrene with ephedra would be my choice.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

But ephedrine and ephedra aren’t the same stimulants with the same punch? Have you tried both and not see a difference?

• ninerbuff
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

But ephedrine and ephedra aren’t the same stimulants with the same punch? Have you tried both and not see a difference?
    Ephedrine HCL doesn't hit me the same as ephedra. If they still had the old school ephedra alkaloids stack, then that would be great. However, I don't condone anyone who's never been on them to take it cause I have no idea how THEY would react. Some get jitters, some feel like their heart is going to burst out of their chest. For me, I get hyped up and just want to move or move weights.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Used to have boxes of Pharmaceutical
    Ephedrine hcl 50 mg tabs, they were fantastic, miss those days 😂
  • Hamiltonfamily2018
    Options
    watts6151 wrote: »

Ugh- yeah I should’ve known and went and stocked up monthly while I could regardless if I needed it or not just to have on hand over the next couple years. I have a small amount left, but use it only a couple times a week since I only have about 20 tabs, boo, then I use DMHA once or twice a week even though it’s pretty weak and caffeine alone other two days. One day nothing.... I’ll have to cycle off completely for a bit probably next week. And eventually figure something else out.
    It just sucks because as @ninerbuff mentions, you have to be careful and I know my body reacts beautifully to my ECA stack, I know DMHA is equivalent to a nitro coffee lol-

I mean it’s not a MUST to see results, but let’s be honest it makes workouts more fun then they already are!
  • ninerbuff
    Options

Ugh- yeah I should’ve known and went and stocked up monthly while I could regardless if I needed it or not just to have on hand over the next couple years. I have a small amount left, but use it only a couple times a week since I only have about 20 tabs, boo, then I use DMHA once or twice a week even though it’s pretty weak and caffeine alone other two days. One day nothing.... I’ll have to cycle off completely for a bit probably next week. And eventually figure something else out.
    It just sucks because as @ninerbuff mentions, you have to be careful and I know my body reacts beautifully to my ECA stack, I know DMHA is equivalent to a nitro coffee lol-

I mean it’s not a MUST to see results, but let’s be honest it makes workouts more fun then they already are!
    Try Lipodrene with ephedra. It's not costly and it comes with 100 tabs.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • Hamiltonfamily2018
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Right, but it’s ephedra rather then ephedrine which I’m use to taking. I could give it a whirl though

• Hamiltonfamily2018
    Options
    True- I do that more often then not when I go without for a bit; and you’re probably right @Theoldguy1 It’s just nice occasionally having the extra workout high going. Guilty pleasure. I don’t drink, smoke pot or anything- but I do enjoy a good pre-workout now and again
  • ninerbuff
    edited February 2021
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Right, but it’s ephedra rather then ephedrine which I’m use to taking. I could give it a whirl though
    I find ephedra much stronger than ephedrine. But that could be just me. Plus Lipodrene is already and ECA stack in one dose.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png