Anyone else here from New Zealand?

Options
Hey everyone im so glad i stumbled upon this site haha. I am hoping there are other kiwis on here that want to be friends and help to motivate me! Im a sucker for making lame excuses to get out of exercising and am also the biggest CHOCOHOLIC any of you will ever meet! :laugh:

Please message me and add me as a friend!!!

Jess

Replies

• m0sher_chick
    Options
    Hiya!

Ive just joined too. 1 week down and so far finding it really fabulous! I am Zoe, from Auckland :)

Good luck!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am not a kiwi (I'm from NY) but I just moved to New Zealand with my kiwi husband. I guess I qualify, right? :)
    Add me if you'd like. I'd love to make some new friends here in NZ.
  • tonibott
    Options
    Hi Toni from Tauranga here - just started the mfp today...have approx 30kg to loose, so here's hoping.
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    any of you can add me too, if I'm not already friends with you on here.

I'm in Wellington.
  • Lotuschik
    Options
    Hi ya! Born in the land of the long white cloud but living in Oz since '06. Still make the visits back home (go the All Blacks! hehehe). Anyways, just joined the site yesterday as I need to keep track of what I was eating as exercise has never really been a problem with me, and like you, i love my CHOCOLATE! (especially Peanut Slabs and Luxury Flake which I'm finding they don't have here in Oz, so having to settle for 'just' Flake :P). Used to live in Windy Wellington (wish I was there for all that snow!). Feel free to add me if you wish :D
  • cruncher
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm in Invercargill. Have been on MFP since January and almost back to pre-twin weight. Add me if you like, my food diary isn't always the best example of healthy eating though ...
    Rebecca
  • dragonz11
    dragonz11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im in timaru but was born and raised in nelson :0) any1 can add me if they like also
  • janetteski
    Options
    Hi there, I'm in Auckland too. Just starting out. Still probably not quite as motivated as I should be. Want to lose 10kg. Know I can do it. It's just making it happen!! Have been a bit sporadic with my updates, so am trying to make a concerted effort to log everything. I have struggled with an injury, following a period of very minimal activity. Hence the gain. Injury coming right now, so can finally get exercising. Was running heaps last year, so looking forward to getting back into it again.
  • kiwipearls
    Options
    A facebook group just started over the weekend for MFP kiwi members

https://www.facebook.com/groups/255128684526821/

I am 36y/o kiwi mum of 2 and feel this time around a good support network would be a good motivational tool, instead of doing it alone like last time.
  • anjulie787
    anjulie787 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in the BOP anyone can feel free to add me - also come join the NZ MFP Facebook group
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    I'm from Wellington :) Feel free to add me too :flowerforyou:
  • jo_can_do
    jo_can_do Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Christchurch here... feel free to add me
  • whateverdamnit
    Options
    I'm from Christchurch. :)
  • Smurftastic
    Smurftastic Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wellington. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Takotorau
    Options
    Kia ora Kiwis!

I'm from Auckland & would love to have more homegrown MFP mates.

Go the ALL BLACKS!
  • rschuurman
    Options
    Hiya :) I'm Rachel from West Auckland - have lost 5kg so far on MFP and loving it.
  • vickstar8707
    Options
    Hey i'm from Chch, joined maybe a month ago, loving this site for motivation - feel free too add me any of you guys!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

Another kiwi gal here! I'm from Palmy North!! Feel free to add me! I've been around here for a while, but only just started to use these message boards!

xx
    Psych
  • jotnz
    jotnz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Just downloaded the app this morning after a couple of large reality checks in the last few weeks - no more denial. Was going to lurk for a bit but the words New Zealand jumped out at me so I had to sign in :)

I'm thinking that a little support might actually help me stay motivated.
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hello!!

I'm Karen from Hawkes Bay, I've been on here for a month & have lost 2.6kg already!! This site is amazing, I couldn't have done this without it :happy: