Month one- Done

Options
I hope this is okay to post here-
Okay it's not in your face; DRAMATICALLY a difference . It is a difference though and it's only month one, many more to go to get the old girl back that use to stare back at me in the mirror ... the best though is that girl is BACK mentally and it's SO fun to finally be myself again, playing in the gym (aka now my garage) and back to eating how I know works for my body and mind.
I'm not a scale person, but because I put on SO much weight from March 2020-December 2020 I do want to see the scale going down! And it IS! January 11th 176-178ish, today the scale said 169.8! Not a secured spot in the 160's yet, but very exciting just the same. Once I hit 155 I won't hardly look at the scale anymore because I know my body can look completely different without losing a single pound depending on how I eat and train.

So excited for the months ahead! There is a method to my madness and for me it works maybe not light speed but if I'm patient it will pan out beautifully.

60-70 minutes of cardio acceleration (via cardio and weight training) with 10-15 minutes cool down

1,800-2,000 calories a day
130-180 grams protein on average

No special diet other then that. I eat everything-

Planning to stay on same diet for February, I have started adding 20 minutes of very low impact exercises with my kiddos 5 days a week too which is fun and will add an element of switching things up a little this month. Thoughts and ideas welcome!?!n9cdt0k7q7rh.jpeg

Replies

• The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic progress! You've got this.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,473 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for coming back and sharing your awesome progress. So many people post and scram, and you’re just left wondering, “did they......????

Awesome progress and reasonable expectations. Winner!!!!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    You are doing so amazing! Woot woot!
  • Hamiltonfamily2018
    Options
    Thank you- it definitely feels good to have a stable plan that is enjoyable, maintainable and BEST see results with
  • dia_nruf
    dia_nruf Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on you awesome progress 🎉. You are well on your way to the “best” you.
  • alkues
    alkues Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Akg103
    Akg103 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My kids Love the cosmic kids yoga on you tube. It’s fun to do it together and it makes them leave me alone while I do my cardio if I tell them we can do that after.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Congrats!