Mild heart attack

Options
mwgibler
mwgibler Posts: 154 Member
I’ve been on MFP for a while, but not really active. About once a week I add a progress picture when I weigh in. Most of the time these progress pics are done in the nude. When I started adding friends I had a freak out wondering if said pictures were viewable to the people I was adding 😂. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not really shy about my body, but I figured most people wouldn’t want to see ALL of that! 😂😲😳

Replies

• twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I post nudes daily - isn't that fairly common here 🤔

you’re so mean 😂
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    mwgibler wrote: »
    I’ve been on MFP for a while, but not really active. About once a week I add a progress picture when I weigh in. Most of the time these progress pics are done in the nude. When I started adding friends I had a freak out wondering if said pictures were viewable to the people I was adding 😂. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not really shy about my body, but I figured most people wouldn’t want to see ALL of that! 😂😲😳

If you post them on your wall, your friends can see them. If they are part of your weigh in progress photos I THINK only you can see them
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    One way to get fr.. 💡

Not. 🤣
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    I post nudes daily - isn't that fairly common here 🤔

you’re so mean 😂

I'm beginning to think that's people's perception of me here, but that's ok. I'm a rainbow slushy of different personalities. You should see my professional side 😏

Perception is 9/10 of the law.

(I know that’s not the adage. No one better @ me.)
  • thehumanpickle
    thehumanpickle Posts: 42 Member
    Options

I'm cackling because this is 1,000% something I would do and then have that 'oh hail' moment.
  • mwgibler
    Options

I'm cackling because this is 1,000% something I would do and then have that 'oh hail' moment.
    😂 both are a good start to the day! A good laugh or freaking out because of some “scandalous” pictures hahaha
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    @twitchandshout its possession- js 😂😂

To be fair you kinda asked for it 🤷‍♂️😉
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    @twitchandshout its possession- js 😂😂

fu9afwmewf6p.gif
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    its possession- js 😂😂

fu9afwmewf6p.gif

I eve. Removed the tag upon this reply - so... that being said ...

zd1973fdg7f0.gif
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    You almost gave me a mild heart attack reading this thread title. I was very worried!
  • mwgibler
    Options
    You almost gave me a mild heart attack reading this thread title. I was very worried!

03o1y6smni7p.gif
  • woollenmonarch
    woollenmonarch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I only post my nudes on my onlyfans
  • mwgibler
    edited February 2021
    Options

I’d start an onlyfans, but I’m a 100% sure nobody would pay to see that hahaha
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    This thread has almost no information about heart attacks.

1/10
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options

I’d start an onlyfans, but I’m a 100% sure nobody would pay to see that hahaha

Incorrect, men everywhere would pay, because men are animals.
  • lisamestiza2021
    lisamestiza2021 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    One way to get fr.. 💡

Not. 🤣

PSA - I'm maxed out at 25 friends and can't accept any more at this time.

ah this explains why mine went ignored :D
  • lisamestiza2021
    lisamestiza2021 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    One way to get fr.. 💡

Not. 🤣

PSA - I'm maxed out at 25 friends and can't accept any more at this time.

ah this explains why mine went ignored :D

I never got one from you

i sent it, maybe a glitch? and if you're at 25 and can't take more... no worries :)