Hello Everyone!

Options
Hi my name is Kate I'm a 34 year old mother of five. I'm here to try to get back into shape. My children are 17,15,12,7 & 5, since having my youngest i have been gaining weight and just don't feel comfortable in my own skin. I don't currently have any health issues but I feel with being the biggest I've ever been its only a matter of time before something pops up. I'd like to meet some new friends to help be accountable along the way.

Replies

• Rocinante314
    Rocinante314 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I had 4 kiddoes when I was younger.......and I cooked every meal. I got really fat in my 30's. I like this app as it makes me motivated to keep within the calories, and if not, makes me do sit ups and pushups to stay within. That is how it works for me. There is a bunch of people here that have so much pro advice, and everyone is uplifting. Good luck!! (BTW you are more than your looks or weight. Find the places you are comfortable and worthy, and stay unsatisfied with the weight part until you are comfortable there.....stay motivated one day at a time!)
  • markwalker1973
    markwalker1973 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate good luck on your journey stay positive be patient and great things will happen