A New Challenge *** Christmas Stars ***

Options
*** A new Christmas challenge open to all who wish to join up until 13/09/11 when it will become closed to those who have already signed up***

I weigh in on a monday as do a lot of other people as this is seen to many (not all!!) as a start of a new week.

Well next monday, the twelth of September, is the start of a new challenge for those who wish to partake.

This challenge will be known as the Christmas stars, and will appear in the Motivation and support thread

There will be 14 weigh in's ending on monday the 19th of December, what I like to call call 'Christmas week'.

During this period I aim to lose 2lb a week so that my christmas gift to myself is a two stone weight loss (and possibly a new outfit) but you can chose at what rate you wish to lose.

The challenge each week is split into two parts;-

1) try something new each week, be it a food, exercise or even a hairstyle or new look
2) give something up for the week, be it pop / soda, chocolate, smoking, alcohol, make up, but stick to it for at least the full week :wink:

The only rules are you must post each monday what your going to try that week, what you are going to give up that week along with any weight changes you have experienced.

We are here to support each other throughout the week, and must only post encouraging comments and construcive advice.

Feel free to add me as a friend, and when the challenge closes on 13/09/11 I will post a list of everyone partaking so we can add each other as friends for extra support.

Replies