Sep 11

Options
I love words, but I don't have any to express the emotions that this anniversary evokes. Thank you to those who sacrificed, and those who continue to do so. And peace to those who have been left behind.

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Great post. I second this.

Thank you to all of those who sacrifice and continue to.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    So sad. <3 I will never, ever, forget. 4th grade then, college sophomore now. I still remember it like yesterday. Watching the memorials on TV now...so, so sad.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Nicely said
  • endora60
    Options
    I've been watching the CNN coverage this morning. Anderson Cooper and Candy Crowley are just the best at this kind of thing, they really are. But watching the services at Ground Zero and the Pentagon, listening to family members, and hearing remembrances of the day....Well, even ten years down the road, it still makes me cry. Not being melodramatic here, and I'm not all that sentimental a person usually---but this still gets me bad. Thanks to the cops, firefighters, Port Authority people, and every civilian who did what he/she could to help others that day. God bless you.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    well said i cant even begin to imagine what it was like that day but having stood at the top of the north tower 6 months before it fell on a holiday to america it must have been terryfying for those who were in the tower god bless everybody involved that day from the ones who saved lives to the ones who stood terrified watching the events unfold mylove goes to all of you x
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I've been watching the CNN coverage this morning. Anderson Cooper and Candy Crowley are just the best at this kind of thing, they really are. But watching the services at Ground Zero and the Pentagon, listening to family members, and hearing remembrances of the day....Well, even ten years down the road, it still makes me cry. Not being melodramatic here, and I'm not all that sentimental a person usually---but this still gets me bad. Thanks to the cops, firefighters, Port Authority people, and every civilian who did what he/she could to help others that day. God bless you.

Im not a big boo-hoo-er myself but I think that just about everyone in America is shedding a few tears this morning. May God continue to bless this great country!!