Hi I'm Misti

Options
I'm kind of nervous, I was so doing good until the pandemic hit and gained some of the weight back. I got laid off so I figure to try to hit my goals that I need to accomplish. 1.This weight I gained needs to go.
2.Getting my Ged.
3.Working on getting my driver license.
Possibly so many more in life to do so far.Feels like being stuck at home a lot on the days I can't study at the study hall,so I get bored and eat healthy or not. I been eating 2 meals because I haven't been really hungry in the mornings.I need to find some type of way to not turn to snacking which I haven't done in a couple of days so far.I was at 230.4 now at 304.6

Replies

• janeoshep
    janeoshep Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, you have made the first step and that's amazing so congrats.
    It's going to be hard but it's worth it in the end you will feel so much better.
    Do some research on what suits your lifestyle best. I do all my workouts at home, so many different ones on YouTube. Dont skip meals, I was also doing that. I brought a protein powder to have when I wasn't hungry and made a smoothie. Put your fav things in it. I put banana and almond butter in mine.
    Lots of great support on here.
    I wish you all the best 💚