I’m not new but I’m look for FEMALE friends only

Options
I am looking for female friends only. I am not here to use this as dating service. I am interested in connected with like minded people who is interested in fitness and health.

Replies

• lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi there 😊. Looking to make like minded friends as well. Friend request sent.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,116 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ... I am on here daily ....Wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • ladyamparo77
    ladyamparo77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same here! would love some female fitness friends!!!
  • AvaEBerry
    AvaEBerry Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm pretty interactive. 😊
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Same! Feel free anyone fo add me
  • Hungrycatapilar
    Hungrycatapilar Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Same here 👋
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    FEEL free to add me, I am on MFP daily - it keeps me focused.

More about me:
    When turned 40 years old last year, I took a long look at my life. I realized I felt tired and was being limited in activities I could do because of my weight. I LOVE traveling with my kiddo and those seats were feeling pretty squishy. And I really enjoy going to the amusement park and had to start checking to make sure it could handle my weight.

Now at 41, I am continuing to grow and challenge myself. Only 39 years until 80!

Starting weight (Feb 2020) 272 lbs
    Checkmark Weight (Nov 2020) 212 lbs
    Checkmark Weight (Jan 2021) 199 lbs
    Checkmark Weight 172 lbs
    Final Goal Weight 136 lbs

My checkmark weights above are when I ran a half marathon for charity (212 lbs - DONE!), onderland (199 lbs- DONE!), the healthiest adult weight I can remember for myself, after months of international travel at 18 years old (172 lbs) and my final goal weight is 136lb.

For a long time, my final goal weight has seemed impossible, it felt like a dream... but I am starting to believe. At my final goal weight, I will have lost exactly half my body weight - and would be firmly in the healthy BMI range.
  • alkues
    alkues Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me.
  • dianalmay8
    dianalmay8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me also. I am female and would love to make friends who are also trying to be more healthy! I have been up and down with my weight and absolutely must lose the weight I have gained. I have had cancer three times and need to lose this weight to stay healthy!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    Options
    Can't use trainer advice? Not all guys are looking to hook up. I've been here for 10 years now giving free advice.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • sarahjuza85
    sarahjuza85 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to MFP and looking for female buddies as well to keep my a** in track!!
  • chaosinpoetry
    chaosinpoetry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm back on the MFP path. Feel free to add me 😊
  • elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Add me, I just blocked a man who wouldn't stop hitting on me in dms and had all female friends. Yuk.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Can't use trainer advice? Not all guys are looking to hook up. I've been here for 10 years now giving free advice.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

No offence dude but you just don't have experience on this one. Also I'm sure there's female trainers here who's advice I can use.
    Lol, my advice is only on fitness and weight loss/gain/maintenance help. The MAJORITY of my clients are female of every age. I'm not here for hook ups or dates. If they want concise solid advice, I'll freely help. If not, no skin off my back.
    I'm sure other lurkers will read this. I want to assure them that I've never had any issue with "stalking" someone nor being inappropriate. I'm too old for that *kitten*. :D

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • SarahVeste
    SarahVeste Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! Ive been on and off this site for years but I think Im finally in the right mind set to really make the life style changes necessary and looking for as much support as I can and to encourage others along the way so feel free to send me an add :) I welcome anyone at any stage of their journey:)
  • OliveSalt
    OliveSalt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    🤔
  • OTFOMOgirl
    OTFOMOgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

No offence dude but you just don't have experience on this one. Also I'm sure there's female trainers here who's advice I can use.

I 💯 agreed. Nothing personal dude, but I made a previous post about making friends. Not 1 female send me a friend request and all the dude were creeping in my dm.

Don’t take it personal, it is all about personal level. Some females just feel more comfortable talking to other females about some stuff.
  • KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 🤗 I'm very active on the app and would love to offer my support to you through your journey & vice versa!!