Kickboxing?

Options
Hi every1!!! I just started doing kickboxing and I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with it??? I am very sore afterwards and I am doing it 3-4 days a week. I am getting married in 11 months and I want to tone my entire body more then it is.

Replies

• army_cobra
    army_cobra Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have done it and still do it once in a while just to kepp fresh on it. It is a very good workout and high cardio
  • army_cobra
    army_cobra Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have done it and still do it once in a while just to kepp fresh on it. It is a very good workout and high cardio
  • Jess5825
    Options
    I was doing kickboxing 5 or 6 days a week. I enjoy it greatly, I actually cut back on it a little and added in the gym to switch things up. I think my body was getting to used to it. It's a great workout. I always try to push myself the hardest I can. It is fun too. I strted at the end of February and still do it.
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Do you guys kickbox in the gym or do a dvd? I don't have gym access, but am really interested in starting up - I'm getting bored with my current cardio - can anyone recommend a dvd?
  • heather_getsfit
    Options
    I just started doing the Turbo Jam dvd's. It isn't straight up kick boxing but it does incorporate some kick boxing moves. It's a great workout and also challenging so you feel like you are doing something. And the instructor is in great shape, so that is motivating as well. I've lost about 6 lbs so far and am starting to tone up, so happy with my results so far.
  • emj1978
    Options
    Yes, it is a great workout...fun and burns lots of calories! I think you'll be happy with the results:)