Getting ready for summer

Options
Hello. I haven’t done anything all quarantine and have gained 7 lbs. I’ve used trying to get pregnant as an excuse. I’m committing to get back in shape and loose my extra weight before summer so I can feel confident and healthy again

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    With that little to lose, you’re going to have to be super accurate on your calorie intake. Do you use a food scale?
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Maybe trying to get pregnant is valid and you should focus on one or the other. Are you actually overweight?
  • kiwilimeade
    kiwilimeade Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've also been doing a lot of sitting and snacking during this pandemic. :smile: Actually now that I've started, I think during "stay at home" is the best time for me to be losing weight. Less social eating happening these days.
  • strebor337
    strebor337 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hello. I haven’t done anything all quarantine and have gained 7 lbs. I’ve used trying to get pregnant as an excuse. I’m committing to get back in shape and loose my extra weight before summer so I can feel confident and healthy again

That's awesome that you're devoting yourself to making a positive change Kendra. I don't know your situation, but 7 pounds is a pretty small gain for a year of quarantine. You should be able to burn that off in short order. What are you hoping to be confident in?
  • kendraredder
    kendraredder Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I am not overweight at all but am not fit right now as I always have been. I’m going to try to move at least 10 minutes a day and stay under 2000 calories. Good luck everyone!