Looking for accountability buddies

Options
Hi, I'm Kim. Looking for accountability buddies on this old journey.

I was recently diagnosed with ADHD which goes part of the way to explaining my weight issues; I'm very impulsive when it comes to food, but I also struggle with executive functioning - when there's too much to do, I struggle to work out what needs doing first. Which often results in not much being done.

I'm a trainee counsellor, Full time student, and thanks to lockdown, I'm juggling homeschooling too. Looking forward to making some friends on this journey 😊

Replies

• DonnasWay0805
    DonnasWay0805 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I'm restarting here too on MFP for accountability😊
  • IndyFitAgain
    IndyFitAgain Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've been on this MFP roller coaster several times myself. I've lost significant weight, only to get complacent and gain it all back again... so here I am yet again.

Stay consistent and be persistent and you'll do great!
  • Flame_Grilled
    Flame_Grilled Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim, this is my third go around on the rollercoaster that is MFP. I am here for accountability and consistency so please anyone is more than welcome to add me and we can support each other on this journey and who knows have a laugh on the way
  • sam06ana
    sam06ana Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me too, anyone please do!
  • debbie5874mfp
    debbie5874mfp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me too
  • elaineholm47
    elaineholm47 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too. I am HONESTLY tracking what I am eating, but have not been trying to stay within the calorie, etc. counts yet. The other times I tried to do MFP, when I blew over the top of my counts, I quit altogether. So now I am going to "face the music" of what I actually consume and go from there. Just logging every day is a task, isn't it. I need accountability to exercise and get closer to the counts they have set for me. Cheers everyone. Let's do this thing.
  • gionfriddos
    gionfriddos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Back to MFP after trying Noom since the spring. Definitely looking for people to lean on for support/accountability from time to time! Feel free to add me ☺️
  • debbie5874mfp
    Options
    Silly question....how do I add someone?
  • IndyFitAgain
    IndyFitAgain Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Silly question....how do I add someone?

On Android app
    Click on name
    Click on name again
    Click on the icon lower right that looks like two people and invite!

I think it's similar on an iPhone

• debbie5874mfp
    Options
    Thank you!
  • WalkAwayRenee86
    WalkAwayRenee86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, Kim. You're in a great place to find supportive friends. Feel free to add me.
  • AchievinMyDream
    AchievinMyDream Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I just returned again also! Lost 54# first time and almost back to start weight again 😩
  • blackbarbie511
    blackbarbie511 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . 195 looking to loose 50
    Pounds to get down to 145 . Goal will be 125-130.

Like you, I have a long list of things to do and get overwhelmed so nothing gets done . Here to support you too xx
  • jennemmcgrath
    jennemmcgrath Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would also love to have some buddies on here, I’m new to MFP, but not to weight loss journeys 😂 getting married in 2022 so hoping that friends will make this easier!! Thanks all 😎 hope we can work together and kick these goals’ butts!!
  • Aurealia_04
    Aurealia_04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Please add me :) I’m getting married in 5 months and need support staying motivated.