Options
hey im new here n just wondering if anyone can help me out ive tried diets and exercise on my own before but havent had any luck i guess there wasnt any support so if any one could give me that, that would be great :happy:

Replies

• racha2424
    racha2424 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just joined 2 days ago and I love this site! It's the best for tracking food and exersize. Feel free to friend me and we can support each other :smile:
  • loubulou2209
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I'm loving this place and the support from others really helps you stay on track!
  • ketrell
    ketrell Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:
  • krystalrose07
    Options
    I can do that. I just joined MFP two days ago and am finding it a great tool. If I am honest about what I eat and actually log it I am less likely to cheat. Today I even found it hard to make sure I ate enough. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • smashleymcgee
    smashleymcgee Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend and I will try to support you as best as I can. I have been on the site for 4 months now and love it :).
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to mfp - but have been dieting for a while. I'm about 5-7 pounds away from goal and have hit a plateau... Add me as a friend - love to motivate and be motivated...
  • mumsytoni
    Options
    :happy: im new 2 started 2day already loving site :) good luck hun xx
  • jacquiemcm
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am new to this site. I found it by accident whilst searching the web and so glad I did. I have slowly gained weight over the past few months and have tried to go back on ww diet but find the new plan too complicated and the weight is not shifting. I have just joined the Christmas Stars forum and looking forward to loosing the weight for christmas. Knowing that I have support and a site to visit is going to be great motivation for me. please add me as a friend
  • marnzi
    Options
    I'm new to this as well started today and full of motivation... Although I did get my weight wrong to start with tried correcting it and it said I've lost 9lb... Anyone know how to get it correct, thanks